Indian School Finance Company Private Limited :
Company Name : Indian School Finance Company P Ltd
Role Category : Credit Manager
Experience : 0 – 4 yrs
Location : Trichy
Job Description :
- Quality and uniform credit appraisal, underwriting and recommendation of loans.
- Ensuring that all credit processes are followed and policy norms are implemented.
- Checking disbursements and ensuring collateral perfection.
- Credit TATs within acceptable levels
- Ensuring timely decision of cases.
- Ensuring a quality credit portfolio.
- Make regular analysis reports to track delinquency and correlate the same with various parameters across the company’s portfolio.
- Work closely with various teams like sales, collections and operations to constantly improve the credit processes
- Monitor the login to disbursement process
- Provide recommendations to management for review of the credit policy
- Help the management team in developing new products
- Maintain deviation records and track the deviations closely for a better understanding of credit behaviour/default.
- The candidate must show attention to detail, have good verbal and written communication skills and be committed to producing work of the highest quality.
- He/she must be able to work efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in teams are essential attributes for this job.
- Advanced level expert in MS Excel
- Play a key role in developing the analytics capabilities of the company
- Contribute towards developing scorecard models
- Experience of working closely with top management would be an added advantage
- Willingness to travel to other locations on short notice
How to apply :
Interested candiates can directly apply to company.
Website : www.isfc.in
SOURCE : http://www.indeed.co.in/